Question
Posted by: Angela | 2009-09-28

building and cats

Hi Cybervet,
My kittens are about 10 months old and we have started tiling a small kitchen area. The banging should not take longer than 2 days.

One cat is sleeping with me in the study currently she is quite relaxed. The other one, he is a very nervous cat in general, is sleeping at the neighbours. He usually sleeps at home. Yesterday when all was quiet and not disorganised he also did not come in and sleep at home. I understand that he is stressed because of the mess in the house, the noise and people. We should be finished in 4 days. Do you think he will come back and sleep at home once everything is back to normal? I certainly hope so, I am quite jealous he is at the neighbours although I can understand it. If I buy a feliway diffuser will that encourage him to stay inside the study?

Angela.

Dear Angela

Keep him at the neigbours till things are back to normal, and yes the Feliway diffuser will help.