Question
Posted by: Bibs | 2009-07-05

bugging phone or PI

Hi there - i would like to confirm fears that i have - i think my husband is cheating on me - what is the best way to find out info like this as i believe in today' s world it is for one own benefit to know this info for safety etc reasons, also i do not think it is acceptable to have to be left in the dark it is very draining health wise to keep wondering and being suspicious when in actual fact one can confirm and move on from there, should i bug his cellphone or should i hire a private detective, i think the buggin will be cheaper, has any other people out there ever done this and what is your opinion please.
thanks

I think other readers, who I hope will respond usefully after this weekend, will have helpful comments here. I agre that health and safety reasons make this an even more than emotional issue these days. I have no experience at Bugging ( I began to say "As a b... " then thought better of it ) or at hiring private detectives. have others had experience here ?

1
Posted by: Shelley | 2009-07-06

My sympathies are with you... I spent a year ' not knowing'  but my gut kept telling me to find out one way or the other... I contacted a PI and got hold of my husband' s cellphone records... Unfortunately the results confirmed my worst fears... Looking back I should' ve saved the money and listened to my gut... it is almost always right...

Reply to Shelley