Question
Posted by: Kasandra | 2011/03/08

Bug

I just returned from Zanzibar was there a week, my period is 9 days late but I have done 4 pregnancy tests and they were all negative. I did take malaria pills while in Zanzibar.

Do you think the malaria pills and climate change could keep my period away?

Since I have been back I had upset stomach and feeling very naar when I eat. Could this be a bug.

Hallo Kasandra
The climate change wont affect your menstruation, some malaria pills may influence the absorbtion of contraceptive pills, but stress can cause a skipped period too. You may have a gastrointestinal infection and if the diarrhoea does not stop by itself within 48 hours I think you must see your doctor as you may need antibiotics for traveller's diarrhoea.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2011/03/08

Hallo Kasandra