Posted by: Eve | 2012-01-31

Bruising from medication

Hi, When I was on ecotrin I started bruising and bleeding easily from spots on my arm just from wearing a bangle. Came off meds was fine. Took Omega supplements and it did the same wrote to you and you said it could do the same. So stopped them.
Now suddenly the same has happened even worse. Only new meds I have been taking are Vitamins supplements Viral Guard 3x day to build up my immune system as I was run down and Revite Super B Injection 1x day.
Could the ingredients in either be doing this?
Thanks for your assistance

Expert ImagePharmacist

Hi Eve

I'm rather worried that your symptoms keeps re-appearing: I strongly suggest seeing a doctor regarding this as soon as possible.

(At the normal recommended doses these products should rarely cause severe bruising)