Posted by: Brenda | 2012-02-06

I am in my mid 40''s slim and fit. I don''t have any illnesses and am not on any medication. I take a multivitamin every day and eat fairly healthy. I recently started bruising easily. I always seem to have a bruise somewhere on my legs. Today I slipped and put my hand out to save myself and ended up bumping my wrist. Withinh half an hour I had a blue bruise. They also seem to take long to heal. Is this anything to worry about?

I do suggest that you consult your doctor for blood tests, to determine the cause for your bruising. There are numerous causes that has to be excluded.

Posted by: Mantombi | 2012-02-15

My feet are sour and burning

Reply to Mantombi