Question
Posted by: Worry | 2011-09-23

Bruises

Everytime I''m touched roughly my body just bruises and I have green scars all over my body because of that. Every evening when I take a bath I have red bruises on my legs and sometimes they are itching but after taking a bath it doesnt itch but still leave marks

You will have to consult your doctor for blood tests to exclude a condition like leukemia, where the normal blood platelets are replaced with abnormal platelets, causing easy bruising. There are also other conditions that have to be excluded but you will have to consult your doctor as soon as possible.