Question
Posted by: Jan | 2009/11/26

Bruised sensation - HELP-

hi,

it feels as is i am bruised on my shoulders, neck, chest and face (especially on the jaw and cheeks) but there are no marks or swelling in those areas. Its so sore to touch it

I have no idea why it is like this.... Also, after the bruised feeling started i landed up getting a sore throat.

Can you help me on this one please...

thanks

Hallo Jan
Viral infections often cause a sensation of hypersensitivity on the skin, so you may have a viral infection causing the sore throat. It may help to take an anti-inflammatory like Disprin, Neurofen, or Mypaid. If it is not improving by itself over a few days and you have fever, rather see your doctor

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2009/11/30

Hallo Jan

Reply to cyberdoc