Question
Posted by: Riana Venter | 2010/11/11

brownish disharge in early pregnancy

I''m currently +/- 5 weeks pregnant I had six hcg beta bloodtest to confirm that my hcg count is going up it started on Monday the 1November: 590
3November: 1213
4November: 2256
5November: 3345
8November: 6482
10November: 11167.0
My gynie did put me on Utrogestan 200mg at night - but i''m still having cramps and on and off discharge - i''m so concerned.

All seems well from what you have said. There isn't anything more you can do. Try to take it a day at a time.

2

Posted by: me | 2010/11/11

I had the same problem around 6weeks. i was put on utrogestan and bed rest for about two weeks. it was diagonessed as threatning miscarraige. however it is not to say this will end up in miscarraige, it is just unexplained spotting during early pregnancy. my gynae adviced me to avoid sex, straneous activities and rest. it stopped at 11weeks and im now 24 weeks and everything is fine. So your hcg are a good sign and i hope you have been to a scan to check the heartbeat because thats another reassuring sign. but goodluck, avoid the stress and take it easy.

Reply to me