Question
Posted by: Me | 2009/10/01

brownish discharge HELP!!!

Hi doc, Iv been having quit a few strange symptoms lately, during any sexual intercourse there is a bit of brownish/reddish bloode afterwards, and im very sore inside VERY SENSITIVE, and then in general all day for the past few days Iv been havin brown clumpy discharge quit a bit, I get strange cramps, been using the loo ALOT, some people say its PID some say cervical cancer...I have no idea what to do and cant afford a doctor right now...

The only way you will know what the problem is is to see a doctor. Bleeding after sex often indicates a problem with the cervix