Posted by: CONFUSED | 2009-09-17

Hi doc, for the last 3 days I' ve had a brownish discharge, very minimal but still. I' ve also had some cramps and my stomach is a bit swollen/bloated. My next period is only due by the end of September. I' ve stop using Melodene at the end of March, and my periods has been regurlar except for being a day of two late once.
We are trying to conceive

The brown discharge could be an infection or ovulation bleeding. It is too early for an implantation bleed. See your doctor if you are worried.

Posted by: ingrid | 2009-10-05

i experience a heavy discharge what can this be?
i am worried i even have to use panty liners at all times

Reply to ingrid
Posted by: carole | 2009-09-20

worried about constant curd-like discharge everyday

Reply to carole
Posted by: CONFUSED | 2009-09-17

thank you Attitude4u

Posted by: Attitude4u | 2009-09-17

Hi Confused

You very wel could be pregnant.I had the same symptoms of bloatness and a brownish discharge when I fell pregnant.You should however seek proffesional advice.
Good luck with trying to concieve.May God bless you with a little blessing.

Reply to Attitude4u