Question
Posted by: ATLE | 2010-09-17

BROWNISH BLEEDING DROP

I HAVE TESTED NEGATIVE TO ALL PREGNANCY TEST, SONAR, BLOOD TEST AND HOME TEST, BUT MY PROBLEM IS THAT I HAVENT SEEN MY PERIOD SINCE JULY AND NOW ITS SEPTEMBER LAST WEEK I THOUGHT I WAS MENSTRUATING BUT WHEN I CHECKED IT WAS JUST A DROP OF BROWNISH BLOOD. AFTER I WIPED MYSELF NOTHING MORE APPEARED WHAT IS REALLY WRONG AM I PREGNANT OF DO I HAVE SOME SORT OF DISEASE

Causes of missed periods include thyroid problems, stress, changes in eating patterns, cysts, hormonal imbalance, tumours of the milk producing gland. You would need to have all of these checked.

2
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2010-09-20

Posted by: gynaedoc | 2010-09-20