Posted by: eeeuw | 2009-06-08

brown worm

This morning I coughed and then felt something in my throat, I thought it was saliva (as I am recovering from flu and still have a bit of saliva in my throat) but then I felt it was long and funny and when I spit it out it was a brownish worm thing....

What is this, and why am I coughing it out?

Please help

Hallo Eeuw
Some worms can live in the lungs and bowel ( if you are sure it is a worm) - it could also be dry blood cast from the lung. If it is a worm ask your doctor for a Zentel prescription to deworm yourself. If you still have the worm, put it in spirits and show your doctor.

you could have a sever worm infestation or lung-worm...go to your pharmacy and explain, they will give you an adequate de-wormer.