Question
Posted by: mics | 2010-11-21

brown stringy discharge after starting the pill?

Hi, started the pill during my last period. The period was lighter than usual. a week after period ended i started experiencing brown, stringy almost sticky foul smelling discharge.

have had it for 3 days now, heaviest today, with sexual intercourse.

Is this just old blood that is being " cleansed"  out of uterus, or does it have a connection to the new contraceptive and just balancing of new hormones? I started Jazmin.

Have been under immense stress the last 10 days, could that influence it too?

Should I be worried?

thank you...

It is most likely some breakthrough bleeding from starting the Yasmin Give it some time for your body to adjust.

1
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2010-11-22