Question
Posted by: JP | 2010-04-14

BROWN SPOTTING

hi , i am going in to my 7th week according to my last period. i had my check up last week and everything was fine, going for the heartbeat next week. however last night i started i cant say a period, but it was brown stuff and in the urine as well as discharge. had a little bit of period pain and this morning it continued but getting better. very light, like the last day of my normal period, and brown. can you still have a normal preg with this happening?

This could be a threatened miscarriage. Contact your gynae.

4
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2010-04-16

Posted by: Alison | 2010-04-15

Its either plantation bleeding. I had it when i was about 8 weeks pregnant - but unfortunantly that ended in a miscarraige. IF u are worried rather call your doc

Reply to Alison
Posted by: JP | 2010-04-14

oh well, back again today. what can be causing this???

Reply to JP
Posted by: JP | 2010-04-14

at least the spotting stopped yesterday and discharge back to normal again! so will see what happens next week

Reply to JP