Question
Posted by: worried | 2010/05/26

brown lips

I''m a white girl, but my vagina lips are brown, the inside is very pink but my lips and outside of labia are brown, is this a turn off for men?

Do not be too concerned about how your lips compare to others – labia colour and shade thereof differ as skin colour and pigmentation and eye colour differ. Your colour is yours and who ever finds you attractive should accept you for you you are in your uniqueness.

You are welcome to phone our helpline – 0860100262 where you could be assisted in finding a practitioner as close as possible to you.
Furthermore you are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and assignments that could be helpful: www.sexualhealth.co.za

7
Posted by: bootylicious | 2010/06/01

am fair skinned, but down there am slightly dark and on the inside i''m pink, i love it and so does he  -)

Reply to bootylicious
Posted by: Anon!! | 2010/05/27

Send me a pic and i will comment...
I''m sure its nice.. :)

Reply to Anon!!
Posted by: Horny Guy | 2010/05/26

Thanks, so i take it that you are not offended.

Reply to Horny Guy
Posted by: worried | 2010/05/26

LOL yes, when I was shaving my rose in front of a small mirror.

Reply to worried
Posted by: Horny Guy | 2010/05/26

Please no offence meant, but how do you know the inside is pink? Do you perhaps take a peep in there?

Reply to Horny Guy
Posted by: Horny Guy | 2010/05/26

Honestly Worried, for me its not a turn off.

Reply to Horny Guy
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/05/26

Reply to sexologist