Posted by: scared | 2009-08-01

brown discharge still after period.

hey i am very very worried. I am 19 years old, im still a virgin , but i had my period today exactly a week ago and my period always only last 4 days. and its been like a day more than a week and im still getting a brown discharge that smells, and i shower like 3 times to just get rid of the smell. And i dunno why this is happening? I took yazmin pills like while i was my period to try make it lighter because of a matric dance i went to, but only took two days.
i dont know if it could be that? please help... im sheduled to go to the gynae in anyway next week for my first appointment ever....

It is probably the Yasmin whihc has upset your cycle, especially if you only took it for two days.

Best wishes.