Posted by: Pumi | 2009-03-18

Brown discharge since cd1

Please help me,af started 3days early and came in drk brownish and thought ok maybe I' ll see blood the next day but to my surprise no and Im on cd3 and its still brown no blood.Im not sure if the lenght of my cycles could have an effect on this but maybe it should also help if I can give it to you.
from Nov' 08 -32
These are the lenght of cycles I had,is this normal?do you think its got anything to do with this brown discharge instead of blood.

Please help me

Your cycles are fine. You could check a pregnancy test if this is a possibility. Otherwise wait and see what happens next month. The occasional 'differnt'period is normal.