Posted by: Nikki | 2008-11-26

Brown discharge early pregnancy

I' ve been trying to concieve for 18 months and I fell pregnant on my second round of prescribed Clomid. I did a test last thursday after being a week late - the test was positive. However, I have been having brown discharge since the time my period was due. Initially I thought my period was starting but I just got brown every time I wiped. I have an appoint on 4 Dec with gynae. But yesterday while passing stool (tmi) I saw blood. Then again nothing only the brown discharge when I wipe. Please tell me if I should see my doctor sooner. I' m really worried and I don' t know if this is normal.

This could be old blood and I would suggest that you see your doctor sooner.