Question
Posted by: Shana | 2008/10/28

Brown discharge 7weeks pregnant

Since yesterday afternoon I had a little bit of brown spotting. Last night it stopped but this morning it started again. It is just a little bit. I saw my gynae today and my baby had a healthy heartbeat and the baby also measured 7weeks. However I have a history of recurrant miscarriage but a septumwas diagnose in my womb and it was correct in July of this year. The doc said it is quite normal so early in pregnancy but with my history I wants to see me next week again. I also use Cyclogest pessaries
twice a day which needs to be inserted in my vagina. Can this be the reason for the bleeding?

This is a thretaened miscarriage, of which 80% will settle down. You are doing everything possible to prevent a miscacrriage. Now it is just a question of wait and see.

5
Posted by: FTM | 2008/10/29

Hey,

not long, maybe a day...

You' ll see, everything will be alright...  o)

Like Nix said... calm down girl...  o)

If you are really that stressed out about it go see a Dr...

Good luck...

Reply to FTM
Posted by: Shana | 2008/10/29

Hi Nix. I will do so.. Do you know how bad it is for me??? I' m just trying to stay sane. The DH nearly cried when he saw for the first time a heartbeat of our LO. Keep well and enjoy the WINE

Reply to Shana
Posted by: nix | 2008/10/29

you' re gonna give me heart failure girl. please take it easy!

Reply to nix
Posted by: shana | 2008/10/29

Hi FTM. For how long did the discharge last? I' m tired all the time. Like now. I' m already tired and I have slept for 8hours.

Reply to shana
Posted by: FTM | 2008/10/28

Hi there,

I also had a brownish discharge around that time and was told that it was just old blood coming out... if it' s fresh red blood, with cramping and clotting then you should see your Gynae...

I am 11w2d now, all fine... except the morning sickness killing me, but that should ease up...  o)

Good luck!

Reply to FTM