Question
Posted by: Lulu | 2010/03/09

Brown discharge

Dear Doc

I went off the pill at the beginning of last year and had some trouble with my menstrual cycle. I was told that I was not ovulating and the doc prescribed pills for me to start again.

Everything was fine for a few months, but recently I get a brownish discharge almost every week. What is this? I am also spotting and do not get my full cycle.

Also I am bleeding after intercourse, could you please advise what this is.

This sounds like a possible problem with the cervix. See your gynaecologist about it.

2