Question
Posted by: Lals | 2009/06/23

brown discharge

Hi I am currently nearly 7 weeks pregnant with my third child. I have been having a brown discharge - just a few smears on a panty liner and on the toilet paper - for the past 4 days. The same thing happened at the same time with my last baby and i panicked and went for a scan which showed nothing wrong. Am i being complacent to just leave it? It hasn' t progressed at all - can i wait til my first scan on 9 July? Could this be slight implantation bleeding?

It is probably best to be on the safe side and have a scan.

2
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/06/24

expirience brown dischage and also smelly

Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/06/24

It could be but for peace of mind there is no reason why you can' t go for a scan now just to be sure.