Posted by: sista | 2009-02-06

brothers wife cheats..but blame family

hey...kinda confused as to why she did it...
my sister in-law is cool, intelligent and definatley not the victem type...she' s outspoken and fun here go' s
my brother married for 10years just found out his wife was cheating!...but before the affair came to light, she was looking for a reason to ...I dunno ..maybe kick him out!....she blamed his family for beiing intrusive, he cared more about other people, depression ,needing space and lotta whiny things really out of character for her!

my brother stayed with me bcoz he wanted her to have her space, his intention was to do whatever it takes for his marraige to work...we questioned our family closeness and agreed maybe she' s right...everybody dont feel the same about chilling with family...he assured her of love , committment and lotta whiny thing but refused to move foward...only her space mattered....and affair, wish I could understand why she would wanna break ties between family...

If she had problems with the family intruding, that, like many other problemns, is not solved by having an affair. It is solved by having calm discussions with her spouse, maybe seeing a marriage counsellor. "Needing space" is a feeble excuse which usually means the person wants to evade a problem rather than trying to solve it --- but no excuse for an affair ---nor are any of the other suggested reasons. She sounds confused and selfish. Please, folks, when serious marital / relationship problems arise and basic family help isn't working, see a counsellor !