Question
Posted by: Jack Horner | 2008/06/05

Brothers & Sisters

ending the week on a lighter note (we've had an interesting week with a certain fellow on here) .....who saw brothers & sisters last night? these guys are hot!! Rob Low gets hotter and hotter each year he ages,,,, have an awesome weekend everyone.....

Expert ImageGay, lesbian and bisexual expert

Hi to you Jack Horner and thanks for this post. I did watch and I'm ditto to Rob Low improving with age :)

2
Posted by: Pleb | 2008/06/14

A superb series as is Six Feet Under.
Two of the very best.

Reply to Pleb
Posted by: Gareth | 2008/06/06

Oh JH I agree!! I Love the show! Bought the first series on DVD, and will no doubt buy this series too. And yes, I used to think Rob Lowe is okay, not bad looking, but as he gets older, he just gets hotter and more sexy.
But all the charachters are really great actors. Although Sally Field always portray each role she plays in perfect

Reply to Gareth