Question
Posted by: Anon | 2009-07-01

BROTHER-IN-LAW

My sis &  her husband are currently divorced but live in same house and have 2 kids.
My hubby &  I have problems which sis and brother in law know about. Brother-in-law recently wants to always talk to me alone.
Last nite when I am leaving his house he wants me to stay
Says he wants to spend time with me. This takes place
while my sis is sleeping (cos they moved house yesterday)
He follows me 2 my car says I must make time for to meet
him today to spend time with him.
Please advise how to handle.

Tell your bro-in-law to stop this immediately, that you are working on the problems in your own mariage just as he ought to be working on his ( and both of your marriages should be seeing a mariage counsellor ) --- and make it extremely clear to him that you will have NOTHING to do with him other than as a brother-in-law, and will have NO secret meetings with him for any reason.

2
Posted by: Been there | 2009-07-01

Definitely stay away! Try not to put yourself in a situation where you are going to be alone with him. There are too many people here that will get hurt at the end of the day.

If you love your husband, try and focus on your problems and try to sort it out.

good luck

Reply to Been there
Posted by: CTMOM | 2009-07-01

Tell him to back off. You dont diddle your sisters ex - it will only ruin your relationship with her and effect ALL the kids too.

STAY AWAY... its not worth the hassle and what you could end up loosing.

Reply to CTMOM