Posted by: bibi | 2009-03-12

Hi doc, the spelling is probably wrong, but my daughter is going to undergo this next week. she has CF and going to receive Gene Therapy but at the same time they are going to retrieve cells from the lungs for analysis - she is doing this trial in London and I dont quite know what it all entails. I do know that she is going to be under general anesthetic and going to stay in overnight because the Gene Therapy is done through nebulizing and there are reactions of high temperature and symptons of flu. Please can you tell me where I can get more info....Thanks for the forum...Have a Blessed Day.

Please refer to the following link for a detailed explanation about a bronchoscopy:

Good luck with the experimental procedure of your daughter.

Posted by: bibi | 2009-03-13

Thank you for your precious time. Will go to the website now.
Blessed Day

Reply to bibi