Question
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/06/01

bronchitis or pneumonia

I have been sick for some time, from beginning April, obviously working for a no-care company, can not really take sick leave.
I have had a persistant cough, my body was sore last week, but I took some flu medicine for that. Now I can' t seem to stop coughing, morning, noon and night, my chest is sore, my throat is extremely sore, my saliva tastes like blood and I have trouble breething and speeking. What could be wrong?
Like I said it is not really like I can ask my boss to go and see the doctor as they complain about people taking time off

Dear Anonymous
It sounds as if you need to see a doctor. You are allowed at least 10 sickleave days per year if you work fulltime, so your boss has to allow you to take sickleave if needed. You probably have an infection and you probably need a prescription for antibiotics. You are anyway not productive if you feel sick all the time.

2
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/06/01

you are entitled to 10 days sick leave per annum - if you havent take any sick leave you are legally entitled to take it. If you take more than 2 days you will need a doctors note

Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/06/01

For what kind of monsters do you work, it is unfair labour practice