Question
Posted by: Christy | 2009-08-25

Bronchitis or not?

I was diagnosed with acute bronchitis last week but still not feeling better. Was booked off but didn' t take the sick leave. My body feels ice cold most of the time - could it be the fluctating temperatures I expose my body too? In the car I drive with the heater on every day, sleep with electric blanket on all night and wake up in a cold sweat - my body literally feeling like a freezer. Do I still need to continue with anitibiotics? My chest feels wheezy and burns all the time

Dear Christy
Please see your doctor for a follow up examination - hot and cold flushes ( rigors) can be a sign of pneumonia