Question
Posted by: bronchitis injection | 2008-12-02

bronchitis injection

Hi. I recently suffered with bronchitis and want to know if a bronchitis injection exists? If yes, where can I get it done - at a pharmacy such as Clicks/ Dischem or my GP? How long should I wait before I have it after bronchitis occurs? How long does it last for? Are there side-effects? Does it work? And what season is best to get it? Should certain people avoid it? I am 40 with a weak immune system.

Dear Bronchitis
You should take the flu injection yearly and the Pneumococ vaccine. You can get this at any pharmacy. Try Moducare to stimulate your immune system?