Posted by: Lorene | 2011-07-03

I do not recover from bronchitis after 3 weeks after being on Ketek and Avalon antibiotics and on neubiliser with Pulmicort and Duoline. Have tested Sputum and blood test but show nothing due to all the antibiotics. What can I do??

It is not the first time that I have had this complaint. I do suggest that you consult a pulmonologist for a full examination. It is possible that after the infection your airways are hypersensitive or that you are still suffering from a viral bronchitis. In the interim you can try Ipvent puffer, two puffs, three times daily.

Posted by: Lorene | 2011-07-05

I''m also using Symbicord for 2 weeks now - is it the same as the Ipvent puffer?
One day I''m feeling well, but can''t do too much and then feeling jittery again. For how long can one use the Pulmicort and Duoline neubiliser?
How can I determine if the viral bronchitis is still the cause of not feeling well?
I''m trying to stay inside all the time, luckily it''s holiday, but I have to start working in 2 weeks time and I really don''t feel well enough to do that. I will ask my GP to recommend a pulmonologist to me.

Reply to Lorene