Posted by: H | 2010-04-16

Dear Doc. Got antibiotics from doc for chest infection 4 weeks ago. 2 weeks later went back as was still not better. Had chest x-ray done which said i have slight thickening of bronchial wall whcih my doc says could be as a result of the ''bronchitis'' i had. Was given more antibiotics. I am still not better. Feel achy in my shoulder and my head feels achy as well - chest is not saw anymore. Could this still be from the bronchitis.How long could it take till I''m better. Is there anything I can do besides taking Myprodol, which helps a little.PS This week I''ve been having Amikican through IV for Klebsiella pneumoni vaginal infection the 5 day couse ends today. I am tired of not feeling well. Thank you for your advise!!

I strongly suggest that you consult a pulmonologist for a thorough investigation, as it seems that you problem is more complex.