Question
Posted by: Dalene | 2012-02-05

Bronchistis

I have been suffering from bronchitis since 1 January. I have been to the doctor twice and got 3 injections (don''t know what they called) which cost R300.00 per shot. I still have a husky voice and a phlemy chest. My phlem tastes like the smell of hth. What does this mean and what can I do to get better. I am desperate!!!!

Dalene

I suggest that you consult a pulmonologist for an examination and x-rays of your lungs. If your condition has not improved with the current medication and treatment, you definately need a specialists opinion.