Posted by: Jane | 2011-07-21

Bronchiectasis and muscle aches

I have got bronchiectasis which affected my heart angina also high colesterol Was on six different statin drugs but all of them caused severe muscle pain so bad I could hardly walk Currently not on anything It has been three months now but lately I have got pain in all my muscles I also get very bad cramps all over even in my hands chest etc.

You will have to consult your doctor, as there are numerous causes for your symptoms. Your doctor will have to do blood tests, to test for electrolyte abnormalities and to rule out ongoing infection that can also be the cause for your symptoms. In the interim, you can supplement your diet with Calsium and Magnesium tablets, as well as Selenium and Zinc.

Posted by: Hlogi | 2011-07-22

Where are you based?

Reply to Hlogi