Question
Posted by: Freezing Cold | 2009-06-28

Broken Thermostat!

Hi There!
I know its winter and its cold but i am CONSTANTLY freezing! For example,the other night i was wearing thermal this and thermal that while all the other people at the dinner i was at was in one or two jerseys..but i was STILL cold! I can never seem to ever really be warm! I used to love winter, until i was put on Warfarin for a blood clotting problem. Has the warfarin got something to do with it? or is there something else? I' m only 24. Please advise! Every-one keeps telling me my thermostat is broken!

I suggest that you consult your doctor, in order to have a thyroid count done. I found no information about heat and cold intolerance of patients using Warfarin.