Posted by: sam | 2009-09-13

broken penis

i am a 23 years old boy.from the age of 14 i used to do the traumatic masturbation.that means rubbing of penis on bed or pillow with unerect or semi erect penis.due to this my penis is shrinkened but at the time of erection it was okay as i left that masturbation in the age of 19 or 20.but my problem is that ,yesterday when i was doing masturbation mistakenly i bent my penis downwards very forcefully.i heard a snap sound and get ejaculated but i have not experienced any pain.thereafter i get less erection and my penis is very much angular towards up when my penis there any solution of this

your penis size would not AT ALL be affected by masturbation. In addition, your penis cannot be broken (it does not have a bone in it) however it can be significantly bent. this may cause pain and affect penetration. please consult your GP for a proper diagnosis.

Posted by: kevin | 2009-09-14

dont worry, a penis is just a muscle, you didnt break it, you just strained it. it' ll be okay

Reply to kevin
Posted by: todog | 2009-09-14

there is no such thing as a broken penis.u have sprain ur penis.

Reply to todog