Question
Posted by: ash | 2009/10/19

broken heart - one too many times

I am married for 10 yrs with 3 beautiful daughters. I have been thru alot with my hubby. Physical verbal emotional and mental abuse. We ve put alot behind us to carry on. The thing is that every time he makes a promise to keep working on our marriage he breaks in a week. He is so indifferent. Comes home late 3 out of 5 working days. Suddenly working on wknds. Always in front of the tele. Now he has begun letting the kids down as well. On friday he was on his USUAL spree. Never ansered his phone. When he did the was alot of music and a woman' s voice in the backround. No explanation from him. he just expects ua to move on. I' m at my wits end with him and just wish I could rewind and rewrite my life - without him in it!

Like alcoholics, abusers make grand promises, and never keep them, only repeat them. COnsult a good lawyer, see a personal counsellor to work out what's best for you and the kids, and protect yourselves. DOn't wait for him to change a way of life which seems to suit him just fine

3
Posted by: C | 2009/10/19

I know of many woman in your situation. The men never change, the woman never leave and in the end you will regret wasting your life. It at all possible, leave him and start living a life you wont regret one day.

Reply to C
Posted by: almost mad | 2009/10/19

I dont know what you waiting for. get a divorce. he is causing damage to you and your kids lives, they would be better without him

Reply to almost mad