Question
Posted by: Il_Dick | 2008/09/29

Broken condom blues...

My lady and I was rolling around in the sack on Saturday night. Just as " that moment"  arrived, the condom burst and needless to say my seed entered her vagina. The next day she got her period. Should I still be worried about pregnancy?

I always wonder how exactly condoms break -they're pretty robust things and don't break easily...unless it has been nicked by nails, teeth or is being used incorrectly. Anyway, it's probably not worth the risk (small though it may be, emergency contraception is available at most pharmacies and can be used up to 72 hours after the accident - so why don't you consider being safe rather than sorry). Pregnancy may not be your only concern, what about STIs? You might also both want to consult with a sexual health professional (e.g. clinic) to check for any STIs, and whilst you're there, why don't you have a refresher on how to use a condom safely to prevent such an accident from happening again.

2
Posted by: how | 2008/09/29

?....u r very stupid.The lady must take a morning after pill not preg test

Reply to how
Posted by: ? | 2008/09/29

I don' t think so. But just to be 100% sure, maybe ask her to take a pregnancy test.

Reply to ?