Question
Posted by: Adrienne | 2011-02-18

broken

how do you be a happy around people friends when deep inside u feel like driving to the nearest beach and not stop swimmimg until you so far out it would be late to change your mind...im 25 and my parents divorce has turned me into this cold always angry person..,i have no extended family here in my province, and life seems like a hard blow,.i have a degree so maybe i shud go teach english overseas..anything than being here. I dont want to die before im dead

OK, so you have reacted badly to your parents divorce, and feel alone and sad. DO see a shrink for a proper assessment and advice, probably some good counselling such as CBT, before makin any further long-range decisions. Afterwards, you may well make a pisitive decision to work abroad for a time - buit don't go before you have worked with a counsellor, or you are lkely to have the same problems in a place where counselling, especially in your own language, may be unavailable

2
Posted by: Jacques | 2011-02-19

I understand how you feel, I am strugling with the same feelings most of the time. Feels like I am surrounded by idiots and I dont really care about anyone. Life has turned me into a bitter person and sometimes I struggle to find a reason to continue.

Luckily I have my family all near me for when I am feeling lonely or depressed.

Why not move closer to your family or get a hobby to keep you interested and excited about life.

Reply to Jacques