Posted by: leny | 2009-04-13

i did something very stupid a week ago, i gave up my virginity to some guy that i knew only for 2 weeks,, i never expected him to but he dropped me like a hot potato, its worse coz he is even dissing me to his friends. i am in a very awkard position as i work with this fool, i feel like taking my life away i cant take this really... can somebody out there help me through this? i need to know how to react towards him and what to say if anything at all......

your situation does pose a serious problem and it may be best for you to seek advice / support from a counsellor. please phone Lifeline or our helpline at 0860 100 262 for advice and even referral to an appropriate counsellor / psychologist.

Posted by: topdog | 2009-04-14

well if he tells anyone about it,tell them he was a big flop in bed and could not get it up,and left u hanging before anything could happen.

Reply to topdog
Posted by: Zee | 2009-04-14

Hey There!

Do not worry, Karma will kick him in the butt some day.
Just go on, try to forget about it all and pretend it does not bother you.He is a pig and others will see him for just that.
If you are in Cape Town you can email me zee dot help 4you at gmail dot com , would like to suggest something.

Be strong

Reply to Zee
Posted by: Bozo | 2009-04-14

Start a rumour about his small willy and that he could only last for 10 seconds.

Reply to Bozo
Posted by: D | 2009-04-14

As weird as this might sound, although we tend to make mistakes in life especially in our choices, shit happens, but you move on, its hard, I truly understand, but imagine if you where in a long relationship and was hopelessly inlove with this guy, imagine what you would have gone through knowing what you know now about him, he dropped you...I think he did you a favour. At least he is out of your life in that respects.

Virginity..........well there is so many women maybe even all that are with men that are not their firsts and probably would tell you their first ended up being jerks and had the same attitude like this guy.

Work.......if you can come through this no matter how hard it hurts you still smiling and making like it doesn t affect you, he would come off it as being an asshole and everyone will see what he really is. The reason he is dissing cos he knows it affects you.

Even though you work together, try your utmost to cut him out of your life and have the minimalist of contact. Do other things to take your mind off it, go out with friends take up a hobby anything really, but don' t take your own life because of a worthless piece of nothing....for a guy.....karma will give him his due.....dont worry!

Reply to D
Posted by: Master G | 2009-04-13

Don' t say anything to him. What ever u say will just give him power and it will make him think that u r weak. Take it as a lesson learnt. Things could have been worse. And about taking ur life, don' t do it. This might be God' s way of preparing u for whats to come. Let the guy have his moment ur time will come when u have the last laugh. Keep ur head up.

Reply to Master G