Posted by: Brightening Cream and Pimples | 2009-10-07

Brightening Cream and Pimples

Good Day

I visited a dermatologist during mid June 2009 as my skin is dry and I have dark patches below my lower lip around the side of my mouth.

The dermatologist prescribed:

1.Advantan (For inflammation)
2.Bioderma Cleanser
3.Bioderma Sensibio Moisturiser
5.Neo Strata Brightening Cream SPF15

The dermatologist advised that I should use the Brightening Cream only at night on the area where the darker skin appears and I have been doing this regularly.

I have found that I am developing pimples in the area where I use the Brightening Cream, that around my mouth area and along and under my jaw-line

A couple of weeks ago I phoned the dermatologist to query this and I was advised by his assistant that this is normal and that I should continue using the Brightening Cream.

Currently I have about 5 pimples just on the left side of my mouth alone.

Should I continue the product?

What can I do about the pimples?

Can I use the Brightening Cream in other areas where I have darker skin such as my underarms and armpits, upper inner thighs and on the front of my neck?

Please advise.

Dear Brightening cream
It makes me so cross when the assistant answers questions that you wanted to discuss with the doctor! Insist to speak to him please.

Pimples are not a side effect of the Brightening cream - see Allergies, dryness and cracking may be.