Question
Posted by: Kay | 2009/11/23

Brekaing Up

I need to break up with my boyfriend, who is just not into me, i know he is not into me, because he only see me when it suits him, he is not committed to the relationshi the way he is suppose to, the other time i mentioned that i cannot carry on like this, he said its fine, i must just know that he enjoy being with me, he came, i forgot, i acted as if everything is normal when i knew that i am not happy.
I have realised that i have to end this, for the sake of my sanity, it does not help continuing in a relationship that you dont have a sense of belonging.
what i need is courage to tell him that i dont need this relationship anymore, can anyone advice on how easy i can make this and continue with my life without thinking of him, i really do need to end this, but its not easy

He's not only "not into you", he's hardly anywhere near you. Whyon earth have you stayed with someone so selfish and uncaring ? You deserve much better than this. Why do you feel it takes courage to tell him that you're leaving him ? Do you feel there'd be some sort of danger ? If so, consult a group like POWA that deals with abuse. Otherwise, make alternative arangements that suit you, and leave.

3
Posted by: Fluffy | 2009/11/23

What is total loser! Cut your losses, angel.... run!

Reply to Fluffy
Posted by: JayBird | 2009/11/23

Such complacency. he' s defnitely not into you, not eniugh to want to even say " please don' t go, I dig you' . Just, go if you like, whatever.
You are worth more than that.
Think about it... if you stay with him you are closing the door to opportunities to meet a guy who actually does care for you.
I had the same siatuation, I told him that he only wanted me there to " blow his load"  and I meant nothing else.
I mean a lot more, to me and to others.
Geez, do you need this " passion-draining"  sad influence in your life? Someone who doesn' t " get"  the fabulous person you are?

Allow yourself the opportunity to look for what you deserve and simply let him go " blow his load"  elsewhere.
PS: is he by any chance an accountant?

Reply to JayBird