Posted by: Kitty | 2008-11-28

Ek het ' n mannetjie persiese kat en wil graag vir my ' n wyfie persiese katjie kry, maar op my kat se papiere staan daar not for breeding! Beteken dit ek kan glad nie dat hy teel nie? Wil he hy moet eenkeer teel voor ek hom regmaak.

Dear Kitty

I agree with Carol.

Posted by: Chill | 2008-11-28

Well said, Carol.

Reply to Chill
Posted by: Carol | 2008-11-28

Ho hum.....

The reason breeders due this is because the kitten/puppy does not meet the required standard for breeding.

Being a breeder means that you concentrate on the purity of the breed . It doesnt mean filling the streets and SPCA with unwanted litters of kittens/puppies or breeding because you feel the need to allow your cat/dog just one litter , or you want your children to experience a litter of puppies/kittens.

If your breeder has decided your cat doesnt meet the standard for breeding then neuter him .

Reply to Carol