Question
Posted by: Danjele | 2010/09/05

Breathless

I am 20 years old and suffer from asthma. Lately I have been struggling to eat as I constantly feel out of breath while eating and after meals (heavy ones even more). My inhaler doesn''t work for this type of out of breath, tight chested feeling. Could you please help me by telling me what it may possibly be?

Hallo Danjele
Your asthma may be out of control or you may have a hiatus hernia causing these symptoms. I think your doctor should rather have a look at you - a lung function test may be needed. He may need to give you a short course of cortisone.
DR Bets

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/09/06

Hallo Danjele
DR Bets