Question
Posted by: Tinkie | 2008/10/13

Breathing,stumickpain &  terrable heartbu

My husband seen a dr. He still struggle to breath, got heartburn in the worst way, his stumick is in pain,even his belly is hard. The dr said the pain he feels on the left sidechest is his stumick telling him somethins wrong,and his `airpipe`(don`t know what u call it) is narrowed cause of smoking. He reduced now. the heartburn and paines isn`t only when he`s drinking. Can depresion also causes these afects . (He were on Deprozan last year) His also under alot of stress at work. He refuse to see a dr again, cause it didn`t help. Please help me to help him? I love him and don`t want him to die. Me and the two boys are woried about him. Thank you.

He is physically unfit and needs to see at least a GP for a full checkup, and needs to see a specialist to help him give up the smoking and drinking which will probably kill him, either one or both together. If he saw a doctor once and it didn't help ( and if he kept on smoking and drinking, it would be very difficult for anyone to help him ) he shouldn't use that as an excuse to give up, but should try a different doctor and sincerely work with that doctor to solve his serious health problems

1
Posted by: J | 2008/10/13

TINKIE i know its easy to say this as a non smooker but he must stop all together those chest pains dont sound to good .does he drink a lot if so he better slow down as well...tinkie if you love him take him to see a specialist perhaps then he might feel more confident...good luck for you and the kids

Reply to J