Posted by: Jonell | 2011-12-05

breathing problems

I am 18 years old and have experienced for the past two weeks a lack of breathe, that happens only in the evenings. It begins with an irritation in my throat, then I started coughing, but it is a dry cough, then I struggled to breathe for about 8-10 hours. The next day my breathing is normal, but my chest is still annoyed. I do not know what is wrong and is gets worse every day. What should I do?

It is possible that you have bronchospasm, due to an allergic process. Severe nasal congestion can also cause shortness of breath. It is imperative that you consult your doctor for an examination, as well as a lung function test and x-rays, to determine the exact cause for your symptoms.