Posted by: Kate | 2011-10-11

breathing difficulties

I had a really bad cold a about a month ago but it got better within a few days. But since then my chest has been very tight and it feels hard to breathe for most of the day, almost as if I''ve been exercising and am very unfit. Do you think I should go to the doctor incase I have an infection? I have been extra tired since then as well. I don''t like going to the doctor unneccesarily.

I do suggest that you consult your doctor for an examination, chest x-ray and blood tests.

Posted by: Natasha | 2011-10-17

Hi Kate,

I am experiencing the exact same thing.. Ive been for blood tests, lung function, xray and all was clear Dr. eventually diagnosed me with anxiety.. which I don''t believe.. the only reason I sometimes feel anxious is if my chest feels thight. Please let me know if you feel beter yet or whether you consulted a Dr. that was able to cure you. thank you!

Reply to Natasha