Question
Posted by: H | 2010-03-26

BREATH ONLY THROUGH MOUTH

Hi there, my mom had to have an operation to open up her nasal passages or something like that years ago. My sister also has a problem with breathing through her nose. I think I have a similar problem I generally only breath through my mouth, which becomes a proble sometimes. Who do you recommend in the Edenvale / Kempton / Bedfordview area to go see regarding this as I probably also need an op to sort out this problem.

H

Expert ImagezENT Expert

Dear H

Go to www.entsociety.co.za to locate an ENT in that area. Your GP may also help you to recommend someone.