Question
Posted by: Cindy | 2010/06/14

Breat Augmentation

Hi, I am 22 years old and I am seriously considering getting breast augmentation. I would like to get a few recommendations, no one I know has had the procedure and I am worried about the surgery getting blotched. Where can I get recommendations? Do you have any? My Gynae or GP? I am based in Cape Town by the way. Many thanks!

Plastic surgeons do this operation.

3

Plastic surgeons do this operation.

Posted by: Delicia | 2010/06/15

Hi There

It is best to see a plastic surgeon. I had a breast augmentation in 2008 and it was the best thing i could have ever done for myself. It looks and feels natural and the healing was fast. I would recomment it to anybody who is unhappy with themselves to go for it. Just make sure the plastic surgeon you use is highly recommend and maybe contact some of his previous patients.

Goodluck

Reply to Delicia
Posted by: Purple | 2010/06/14

You need to see a plastic surgeon for this type of surgery.

Reply to Purple