Question
Posted by: lee | 2008/08/07

Breasty Question

Hi there all...and doc

Just a short question - I am a full 34C breastsize, but I would like to increase the firmness of the breats - will it be okay if I take Biobust pills or will they also increase my breasts ( which I do not want)

Thankyou (23years old)

Hi Lee
Biobust will probably cause temporary increase in your breastsize ( while you are taking it as it has an esterogen like effect on the breast tissue). The firmness of the breasts will depend on the tissue and if any stretching of the skin happened already (like with previous pregnancies). Only way to lift the breasts will be with operation.