Question
Posted by: louise | 2012/03/15

breasts , throat and ovary,s

I got this problem for 2 months , I have pain in my throat I think its my glands and also pain in my breasts I''ve recently have a new problem , when my husband and have sex I get pain. , it hurts really bad . That''s the newest now, what hurts thee most is my breasts and throat , I''ve been on all types of pills incl. Medroll 4 mg and antibiotics , was test for glands and what else they have put me on glucophage 500mg twice a day and euthyrox 0.25 mg . Dnt knw what''s wrong anymore was at the docter 5 times ! I NEED HELP plz plz!!!!!!!!!!

The first two are not gynae problems, so I can't help you. In terms of painful sex, this could be due to an infection or problem with the reproducive organs ( ovary and uterus). You would have to see a gynaecologist to establish the cause.

1