Question
Posted by: T | 2009/01/20

Breasts strangeness

I have noticed that my one breast is kind of ' pluckering' , this breast also has nipple discoloration, the lymp node above my collor bone is also swelling which comes and goes, been like that for as long as i can remember, I am 29 with no history of cancer in my family. I am very quickly tired and have hardly any libido. I stay in CPT, where can one go to have this seen to? What will they do and how? Any help is good please...

I agree with Anon.

2

PS. You could even see your gynae for assessment

I have been involved in breast cancer education and awareness campaigns for a pharmaceutical company for a few years. Part of my work involved educating women (and men) on the signs and symptoms of breast cancer. Based on what you have mentioned I would suggest that you see your GP as soon as you can. You GP will possibly suggest an ultrasound or mammogram. If there is anything of concern your GP will refer you to a specialist.

Breast cancer really knows no boundaries (age, race or socio-economic) and while there are factors which may make a person more prone to developing the disease, it has been known to develop in people with no known risk factors.

Good luck and I hope everything is fine